Small Business Finance Workshop
How many leaders from your organization will be attending training?
Walk away with –
- A completed month-by-month budget… or at least a darn good start
- An understanding of
- The difference between cash and accrual
- Your revenues, Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), and operational expenses
- Your gross profit vs your net profit
- Where you are making money and where you are not making money
- Who to outsource what to
- A methodology to track against your budget on an ongoing monthly basis
Helpful items to bring –
- A laptop (you’ll have the option of completing your budget online or on paper
- 1-3 years history of expenses and income… in whatever formats you have this – balance sheets, P&L reports (EOY and/or monthly), even files folders or stacks of invoices for easier sales
Choose the drop down bar Jan 28 Current Clients for the Current Client discount rate of $297.