If you had a choice between hiring a supplier that has a plan laid out for 2018 and hiring a supplier who runs his business by instinct and gut, which one would you be more confident in? As a business leader, you’d probably pick the supplier who knows what his budget, priorities, and resource needs are for 2018… the one with the strategy and plan for the coming year.
Your customers probably take confidence in knowing you have a well-thought-out plan too.
- Do you know where you’re going to put your time and energy in 2018?
- Do you know your top 3 priorities for 2018?
- What resources will you need to invest in or secure for 2018?
- Which customers do you plan to go after in 2018?
- What is your budget for 2018?
Identify your 2018 budget, priorities, and resource needs now
You want to go into the new year with all your planning done. You want a financial budget, a sales plan, a marketing plan, a people development plan, maybe a technology plan, and so on.
The foundation of all of these individual plans is the 1-page business plan. It provides a spot for each one of these plans all on one sheet of paper.
The benefits your business can get from going into the year with a simple yet comprehensive kind of plan are practical and meaningful ones:
- It gives you a line of sight from today to years into the future.
- It clarifies your goals so you know what to spend your $ on and not.
- It clarifies which customers to go after and which to avoid.
- It tells you where to put your time and energy on for the year.
- It identifies what resources you’re going to need.
Every aspect of the business is guided by the 1-page business plan
One of the most common requests I get is, “I need help focusing.” A frequent comment I hear from the clients in my business coaching practice is that it’s hard to focus and get something knocked out with so many things are up in the air. Frequently I hear, “I feel like I’m running around like a chicken with my head cut off.”
Having a 1-page business plan gets you focused on the important things—budget, priorities, and resources needs—and gets steps in place so that you can accomplish those things.
On Thursday, Jan. 4th, come join other business owners like yourself and make your 1-page business plan. I’ll guide you step by step so that by the end of a day, you’ll have a strategic plan that you can implement that day. I highly recommend that you give yourself the gift of this chance to step back, get perspective, define your strategy, and develop a specific and focused plan to guide your business.
Register for the Growth Plan Business Planning Workshop here.
Thur., Jan. 4, 2018, 9 – 4 pm
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, 8910 Hatfield Dr., Indianapolis 46231
You’ll walk away with:
- A clear picture of where you want your business to be in 10-30 years, a 3-5 year plan, a 90-day plan, & monthly goals broken into weekly actions
- Your 12-month goals broken into bite-size quarterly goals, monthly milestones, & weekly actions
- Strategies to build your profits right away
- A network of like-minded business owners
- Peace of mind knowing that your business profits will grow
Mark your calendar for this chance to start your 2018 knowing your budget, priorities, and resource needs.
P.S. If you want an early start on your plan, download the 1-page plan template